Official FF BSET - Bob's Burgers vs Community

Deadpulse

Round 2 - Mysterion  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 44th seed vs 12th seed

• Bob's Burgers (44)
    • Community (12)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2021 at 09:00 PM

I'm going to use this platform to remind you that you ALL missed the boat on Archer...

I just rewatched the Coma seasons and starting back up on S11 - this show is brilliant on so many levels. How, oh how did this show not even make the 64!?

Judy Greer is such a treasure. So is Amber Nash.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to use this platform to remind you that you ALL missed the boat on Archer...

I just rewatched the Coma seasons and starting back up on S11 - this show is brilliant on so many levels. How, oh how did this show not even make the 64!?

Archer isn’t in the 64? Not a huge Archer guy but that show has a huge following and tremendous reviews, surprised it wouldn’t be in the final 64. 

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Bob's Burgers is criminally underrated on this forum.

Luck of the draw on this one. Bob's Burgers is really good - but a creation of Dan Harmon and the Russo Brothers with Allison Brie, Danny Pudi, Donald Glover, Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown and Ken Jeong? 

You'd have to have a serious case of Changnesia to forget the greatness of Community.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Luck of the draw on this one. Bob's Burgers is really good - but a creation of Dan Harmon and the Russo Brothers with Allison Brie, Danny Pudi, Donald Glover, Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown and Ken Jeong? 

You'd have to have a serious case of Changnesia to forget the greatness of Community.

Oh Community is great.  These two are just separated by a hair, so I blame no one for choosing Community.  However, Bob's Burgers is great too, and deserves to be in contention IMO.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh Community is great.  These two are just separated by a hair, so I blame no one for choosing Community.  However, Bob's Burgers is great too, and deserves to be in contention IMO.

Pretty much any other show, Bob's Burgers is the prohibitive favorite. It just ran into Duke this round.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think we save the pimping of Archer for trash shows. Community vs. Archer would have been a brawl though. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think we save the pimping of Archer for trash shows. Community vs. Archer would have been a brawl though. 

I'd probably abstain from that vote. Couldn't pick between the two.

• Like 1