First Broncos topic

BroncoSojia

20 hours ago, broncosfan07 said:

Hopefully with the new forum we get more gameday talk and just in general. We used to be one of the busiest forums now GDT's rarely get to even 15 pages. 

I normally post in the NFL General GDT during games because of more traffic. I might start posting in the team forum on game day if there's more activity.

39 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I normally post in the NFL General GDT during games because of more traffic. I might start posting in the team forum on game day if there's more activity.

We are really hoping to revive some of the less active team forums with this software update.  But we need everyone's help.   Members need to try and get back in the habit of starting new topics in their team forums instead of just posting everything in one huge general topic that now dominate a lot of forums.   The average member doesn't have time to follow 100 pages of 'Off-season' or 'draft' talk.  They ignore these topics and when they don't find any other interesting active topics in the forum, they leave.  I'm hoping the new forum update will bring back the forum activity, but if all we do is post in a handful of huge general topics,  the average member won't return.   

Use some of the new features to help.  Call Broncos members into a discussion you start by using the @mention feature.   Follow the forum to quickly know when a new topic is started.   Use the notifications so you can find out when someone quotes you or replies to a topic you started.    Like posts that are top quality to encourage more members to post quality.  

On 7/22/2017 at 7:13 PM, broncosfan07 said:

Hopefully with the new forum we get more gameday talk and just in general. We used to be one of the busiest forums now GDT's rarely get to even 15 pages. 

we need more chaos within the team lol 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

we need more chaos within the team lol 

@champ11, this is the truth.  The more chaos the more activity in this forum.  The Tebow days were peak activity.  Everyone arguing for or against the guy, and the Manning watch the following year into free agency was wild.  

With a lot of position battles, especially at QB, and an infusion of young talent, there's a lot to talk about going into the season.

3 hours ago, elliot878 said:

@champ11, this is the truth.  The more chaos the more activity in this forum.  The Tebow days were peak activity.  Everyone arguing for or against the guy, and the Manning watch the following year into free agency was wild.  

With a lot of position battles, especially at QB, and an infusion of young talent, there's a lot to talk about going into the season.

@elliot878 yeah man, Manning made everything boring tbh. There is a high variability on the success of the team next year so it will be fun. 

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

@elliot878 yeah man, Manning made everything boring tbh. There is a high variability on the success of the team next year so it will be fun. 

I'll take Super Bowls, but yea when you're winning and there's not a ton to fix, it doesn't leave a ton to talk about lol.

On 7/22/2017 at 6:13 PM, broncosfan07 said:

With the new forum software being more mobile device friendly, I will probably be more active in the Game Day Threads since I always watch the games at my bar. I'm not active on my personal Twitter, I use two Twitter handles for work but I don't think I've used my personal Twitter in a few years, and I prefer to post in here with Broncos fans who know what they're talking about. So with this new forum I will probably be a lot more active during games. 

Archived