No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Again, this does nothing to confirm Tk3's ability.

If I’m dead and You are dead, it’s TK3 vs Gopher tomorrow, with Orca, Malf, and Counselor as town and pickle very likely town as well. Barring a motivator that’s game over next day anyway.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I'm OK with Pickle's plan.  One minor thing, if he survives, he may be just roleblocked, which would mean my kill was already used.  But my understanding from reading my PM is that I'm more or less kill-proof.

MWil.

Although i dont like daniels "move progression" here

I still think Gopher should hold that kill regardless of what we do today.

Maximizing kills just makes it possible for a scum victory if we're wrong about one thing.  Especially since we don't know the remaining scum abilities and announcing what we're doing with half the moves just makes it easier for scum to manipulate the events.  What's clear is that there's no every night kill.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

listen up

we are assuming a ratio of 7-1.. at worst 6-1-1 or something like that

we have 3 cleared civs

maximizing the deaths OUTSIDE of those 3 cleared civs is optimal, and if you disagree with that, then you are too stupid for me to debate this with. If gopher really is a town vig, its unconscionable that he isn't or hasn't hit one of us who are outside of that cleared group

this was rude and I apologize

but seriously.. how are you arguing against civ needing to use their hit when there are a menu of good choices

maximizing civ hits is so much smarter than letting scum choose 50% of all death