House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

23 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Can that dragon go toe to toe with Vhagar? He or she looked old and mean and sounds like he or she needs a rider? Wonder if someone in the blacks will try and claim that dragon?

I found a great size chart of the dragons this week. Vhager is the biggest living dragon, but vermithor isn’t far behind. ScreenCrush released a video today as well on the dragons up to end of HOTD 1.FanlnsRWIAAwNk8?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 5

This was by far my favorite episode.

I knew something was going to happen to one of her kids (im forgetting his name) when the camera keyed in on him when they were flying away from Dragonstone.

House Velaryon is probably my favorite, they remind me of the Starks in GoT, they keep getting effed over by everyone else, theyre loyal, and dont really do anything wrong. (from what I can remember)

The dragon that Daemon went and visited in the dragon pit is she up for grabs? What was she or he doing underground? Birthing dragons or what? Seems like they blacks may need it on their side. It seemed pretty badass. 

I kinda felt bad for Rhaenyra kids (im bad with names so im forgetting his name) He was the bigger person there. Who was he betrothed to? Which of the daughters? Do they have a dragon? Maybe she will try and claim the dragon in the dragon pit.

That light up table is pretty cool, they way it glows with the fire.

Rhaenyra made herself very likeable in the episode, imo, with they way she handled things, very level headed and not acting out of emotion, until now. lol

Bro I cannot wait for next season, it cannot come soon enough.

4 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I found a great size chart of the dragons this week. Vhager is the biggest living dragon, but vermithor isn’t far behind. ScreenCrush released a video today as well on the dragons up to end of HOTD 1.FanlnsRWIAAwNk8?format=jpg&name=large

Do you know anything about Balerion?

Only grip with that is i wish they would of put the owners of the dragons next to them.

Edited by mattyice0401

12 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

This was by far my favorite episode.

I knew something was going to happen to one of her kids (im forgetting his name) when the camera keyed in on him when they were flying away from Dragonstone.

House Velaryon is probably my favorite, they remind me of the Starks in GoT, they keep getting effed over by everyone else, theyre loyal, and dont really do anything wrong. (from what I can remember)

The dragon that Daemon went and visited in the dragon pit is she up for grabs? What was she or he doing underground? Birthing dragons or what? Seems like they blacks may need it on their side. It seemed pretty badass. 

I kinda felt bad for Rhaenyra kids (im bad with names so im forgetting his name) He was the bigger person there. Who was he betrothed to? Which of the daughters? Do they have a dragon? Maybe she will try and claim the dragon in the dragon pit.

That light up table is pretty cool, they way it glows with the fire.

Rhaenyra made herself very likeable in the episode, imo, with they way she handled things, very level headed and not acting out of emotion, until now. lol

Bro I cannot wait for next season, it cannot come soon enough.

The dragon Daemon visted is one of the three riderless dragons. Hasn’t had a rider in over 50 years.

then there’s still 3 unclaimed dragons, which I’m sure they will try to claim at some point.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Show Arrax was a heck of a lot smaller than that, he got basically eaten in one bite from Vhager and based on that human size model also doens't align with how Luke appeared while riding him. Looked more aligned with the size of the smallest dragons on the bottom right.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Show Arrax was a heck of a lot smaller than that, he got basically eaten in one bite from Vhager and based on that human size model also doens't align with how Luke appeared while riding him. Looked more aligned with the size of the smallest dragons on the bottom right.

Agreed, and Drogon seemed a lot bigger than that as well.

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah i just finished that, it was pretty darn helpful, thanks. Wish i woulda found that yt channel at the start of the season.

Does anyone know if Dannys dragons are on that size chart?

Yes, they are the bottom 3 dragons excluding the “last dragon”

Screencrush and New Rockstars are my favorite for all geek stuff.

Alt Shift X is the best for the Game of Thrones universe

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Yes, they are the bottom 3 dragons excluding the “last dragon”

Screencrush and New Rockstars are my favorite for all geek stuff.

Alt Shift X is the best for the Game of Thrones universe

I'll give them a follow.

Do they talk about spoilers? If they do, do they announce it atleast? I still gotta read the books.

Also thanks for the help!

Edited by mattyice0401

38 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I'll give them a follow.

Do they talk about spoilers? If they do, do they announce it atleast? I still gotta read the books.

Also thanks for the help!

New Rockstars and Screen Junkies don’t go into spoilers. They do recaps and predictions based off clues from the shows and other things. It could change your perspective if they point out something that you didn’t know about but that’s more so from MCU/DCU perspective. For HOTD they may have made a note of someone that may be important in the future, but nothing spoilery.

For example, minor spoiler

Spoiler

Aegon and Helaena have a 4th child that will be in Season 2, who is currently a ward at Oldtown.

He has a bloodline in the opening credits.

Alt Shift X uses book knowledge and quotes in his explanations which I love. He doesn’t spoil anything for the future, but it helps provide more background. Watch an old video so you can get a feel for it.

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16