NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

On 3/4/2021 at 6:49 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shams said a top trade target for the Celtics is......Jerami Grant. Obviously that would be awesome if they can pull that off. What would the Pistons want in return though? Grant's contract isn't bad at all from the level he is playing at. But what exactly can the Celtics give up for him?

Rockets want a young player in return for Tucker. Nets can get that trade done for him. 

I don't think Cs trade anyone but Grant Williams, Semi or Javonte Green. Not even sure they can trade Tacko. The big prize is obvi that TPE and maybe the Pistons are regretting paying someone any money at all given how much they suck. Maybe the Cs give up whatever draft capital they got laying around, too. Not sure why the Pistons would do it, don't think they will do it, but yeah, it's the TPE 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Went out like a wet fart losing to Denver in 7 games, a team that went to the WCF, in a series that we lost game 7 by 2 points after a missed buzzer beater while half of our team was injured. We literally had dudes in the rotation that never even played for us. But carry on, the few things that I know: 

Who has the best record in the league? Utah

Who is the only team in the league that's top 5 in offensive and defensive efficiency? Utah

Who is on pace to create the 40/40 club (40 3P FGA per game/40%+ 3PFG% a a team) for the first time in history? Utah

Who has the COY, DPOY, and 6th MOY? Utah

Sig bet part dos, Jazz don't make the finals.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Lol enjoy the inevitable disappearance you'll do after the Jazz **** the bed. 

I will be here screaming when we make the NBA finals and the Bucks flame out in the second round as Giannis poops his pants.