Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

best comment in NFL Gen:

Dan Quinn:  Here, I give up.  I'm just going to decline this 3rd and 11 and make it 4th and inches.  You guys can have the W.

Sean Payton:   I raise you a goal line pick.  Really, you can have it.

Dan Quinn:  I re-raise you a fumble.  Seriously, take it already.

Sean Payton:  All-in with a penalty to win game...

Dan Quinn:  Fold...I'll take the W.

Just now, Klomp said:

OK, update.

If we lose on Sunday, PHI would strangely move past us due to record in common games (WAS, CAR, CHI, LAR). We'd be 3-1 and PHI would be 4-1.

Atlanta fans will be cheering for us on Sunday.

the NFL makes for strange bedfellows.

Just now, Freakish Mind said:

Could you imagine how crazy some in the Ted Heads would be right now if that was Keenum who ended the game like that.  They would be demanding Bridgewater to start next week

oh stop. that's just trolling. posting to anger and incite others.

Just now, vike daddy said:

Just now, vike daddy said:

No, it's posting to show how double standards work.     If that was Keenum that made the mistake Brees made at the end of the game.  We would not be hearing the last of it here on this board.   Sorry the truth hurts

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

the truth of the matter is this is a discussion thread about other teams and how it affects the standings. not your playground to demean those you call "Ted heads."

If you followed the thread, They were calling themselves Ted Heads.  So I was in no way demeaning them by calling them that.   I think you are one of the last people to talk about threads going off topic.

The No. 1 seed in the NFC is all but out for New Orleans: A win over Atlanta on Thursday night would have put the Saints in truly commanding position to win the NFC South, considering they have already swept the Carolina Panthers. The Saints could have started to set their sights on home-field advantage in the NFC or a playoff bye. That's going to be a lot more difficult now with four losses, two more than the Vikings and Eagles. A head-to-head loss to the Rams also could hurt the Saints in seeding.

Even if the Saints do still win the division, it's likely now they will be playing on Wild Card Weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889557/article/saints-loss-to-falcons-disrupts-nfc-playoff-picture

Archived