Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

We've been under the radar to casual fan, and still not deservedly ranked by media, but to NFL coaches I'm sure we've in contender status thinking for the past month.

Does any coach actually put any thought into this? I'd assume coaches take it one week at a time and not worry about pundit/fan talk or hypothetical playoff situations when there is still 25% of the regular season left to play.

I'd imagine coaches understand where their team is at in relation to the rest of the league and still take it one week at a time.

So in a sense, they do put a thought into where other teams are at, but they are rightfully more concerned about their own team first.

Glad to be in the drivers seat. With 4 games left we still have some work to do and I trust Zimmer has hammered that point into this team. Skol!

10 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

when was the last time were the #1 seed this late in a season?

When was the last time a team secured home field through the entire playoffs including the Super Bowl? I remember Arizona 2 years ago looked like they might get the Super Bowl at home but had to travel for the conference championship.

Just now, KFP7 said:

When was the last time a team secured home field through the entire playoffs including the Super Bowl? I remember Arizona 2 years ago looked like they might get the Super Bowl at home but had to travel for the conference championship.

It has never happened. 

Archived