Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

to be fair though, neither one talked in the mason chat

maybe thats why everyone made me mason

I think Squire as scum being a Mason with me one game talked the most of 90% of the people I have been a Mason with and he barely talkedĀ šŸ¤£

Just now, The Orca said:

I think Squire as scum being a Mason with me one game talked the most of 90% of the people I have been a Mason with and he barely talkedĀ šŸ¤£

most the time, its me talking to myself.

oh yeah, and rag neighborized me in another game too so thats like 4/6 games besides this where im mason

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would I answer,? You guys take nothing in good faith. It's always everyone else. Nothing good comes from trying to deal with you. You guys are perfect

You wanna talk about good faith.Ā  I want to post something (not using names) and just generic statements but am unsure if it is allowed.Ā  So until a mod gives me permission to summarize what good faith looks like from the leadership of this board (you included as you are a mod) i will not do so

Good faith and trust starts at the top and there is none here.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

most the time, its me talking to myself.

oh yeah, and rag neighborized me in another game too so thats like 4/6 games besides this where im mason

Let's see. James didn't post, KSJ quit/left the chat because he didnt agree with a scum read, Naz never showed up I think one game, I think someone else left the chat because they thought a read i had was crazy. I probably shouldn't be a mason anymoreĀ 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You wanna talk about good faith.Ā  I want to post something (not using names) and just generic statements but am unsure if it is allowed.Ā  So until a mod gives me permission to summarize what good faith looks like from the leadership of this board (you included as you are a mod) i will not do so

Good faith and trust starts at the top and there is none here.Ā 

Yeah, I don't care about any of that. I don't do whataboutismĀ