Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

On 3/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, SwAg said:

Night 1:

Snow continued to fall.  The icy flow enveloped the Town, and it only seems to be getting worse as everyone went home to begin their nighttime activities.

"That's an awful nice Town ya got there.  Be a real shame if something happened to it," said an ominous voice from an ethereal boardroom, as its owner flipped a switch and laughed.

There was a hustle and bustle about the Town.  Everyone was preparing for their nighttime antics when suddenly all was dark.  Not a soul moved, unnerved by the forced silence, with the only sound being those each other made and the snow slowly piling up as the temperature dropped.  Wouldbe nightprowlers were left disoriented by the turn of events, opted to bunker down for the time being.

Everyone's night action failed... Everyone except one...

This man rode his two wheels all the way down to Malfatron's humble apartment building when he was bested by an unlikely foe -- stairs.  However, these stairs did not realize that they were messing with evil Professor X.  The man began to levitate until he reached Malfatron's window, and he crashed through it, chair and all.  There was a scream that was not Malfatron.

****.  Wrong apartment.

The man repeated this process until he eventually found Malfatron.  Ninety-eighth time is the charm, and he only encountered a handful of undesirables.

Jesus, you the one been making all those loud ******* crashes?

Shut up, wind turbines did it.

Ok idiot

The Professor X guy, tired of this insolence, took up his second amendment people-killer and started blasting.  At least four of the seventeen shots hit Malfatron, who toppled backward, as Professor X fled.

They see me rollin.... they hatin...

Malfatron is dead.  He was... wait, what?  Malfatron is stirring... Malfatron pulls back his shirt to reveal a bulletproof vest.  Scarred and traumatized, but alive, Malfatron pushes forward.

Malfatron is alive. 

It is now Day 2.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Mwil softclaimed that he protected me in thread.

mafia likely figured it out and killed him

So mwil was the only move that didn't fail?

Just now, The Orca said:

Why would he do that. I mean if you are some vanilla crappy role sure, but if he was the doc and with no pressure at all, not even a vote 🎅

i think he was trying to be subtle, but a quick google search would make him a target.

i agree it was a mistake

Just now, Malfatron said:

could be a strongman doctor

I'm not following strongman doctor?

Write up implies only 1 move was successful.  I assume that was the hit attempt on you.  If mwil protected you n1, then the writeup is inaccurate.    Unless you have more inside info on this.

Just now, squire12 said:

Write up implies only 1 move was successful.  I assume that was the hit attempt on you.  If mwil protected you n1, then the writeup is inaccurate.    Unless you have more inside info on this.

I dont. but mwil softclaimed he protected me.

or maybe i have a BP vest.

but at least i got more info from you :)

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

but yet you still pretend to think im scum

hit flavor was the same both nights