23 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will Jets Draft at 2?

• Wilson
    • Fields
    • Jones
    • Lance
    • Other

17 hours ago, Greene N White said:

Anyone saying we shouldn’t take Wilson is tripping the fact that we somehow can potentially get a late first/second for darnold is miraculous guarantee his value is not that high if he plays another year and shows once again how bad he is.

Just because Sam Darnold is bad and not the answer does not automatically elevate Zach Wilson to the only other option for this franchise.

The new regime would be making a tremendous mistake right now if they only see two scenarios for our quarterback position moving forward: 

a) stick with Darnold, long term

b) draft Zach Wilson no. 2 overall

Fortunately, I believe this new regime is looking at all other options, as well. Door No. 3 is definitely what I am hoping for, whatever they decide c) is.

1 hour ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Just because Sam Darnold is bad and not the answer does not automatically elevate Zach Wilson to the only other option for this franchise.

The new regime would be making a tremendous mistake right now if they only see two scenarios for our quarterback position moving forward: 

a) stick with Darnold, long term

b) draft Zach Wilson no. 2 overall

Fortunately, I believe this new regime is looking at all other options, as well. Door No. 3 is definitely what I am hoping for, whatever they decide c) is.

Trade down a few times and get Mac Jones and hold onto Sam. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

Trade down a few times and get Mac Jones and hold onto Sam. 

Yeah. OR, trade down a few times and trade Darnold. Sign a free agent to be the new bridge QB until Mac Jones is ready.

I would have no issue with that strategy.