FFMD 2021

MikeT14

23 hours ago, jch1911 said:

I went with Harris over Terry @LORK88because Terry's explosion (vertical, broad jump) looks sapped & Harris could be the Fuller replacement (learn from Conley)

Harris

https://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1030681&DraftYear=2021

Terry

https://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1023138&DraftYear=2021

Harris has a ton of untapped potential so I don't hate it. He first played football his senior year of HS, accepted a scholarship to play soccer in college, and then had a change of heart and switched to football. It's hard to argue against 6'5" 220lbs with a 4.40 forty and 40" vert. I'm just glad it wasn't Tarik Black, he's a UDFA at best. 

Edited by LORK88
  • Like 1

I traded our middle 6th round pick for LB Willie Gay, Jr. (KC... not KY). (giggity)

I apologize for not consulting the war room, but the value was too good to pass up.

He would come in and be a perfect LB in a Tampa 2 as either MLB or WLB.

Young, fast, can hit, can cover... I had to pounce!

Edited by jch1911
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I traded our middle 6th round pick for LB Willie Gay, Jr. (KC... not KY). (giggity)

I apologize for not consulting the war room, but the value was too good to pass up.

He would come in and be a perfect LB in a Tampa 2 as either MLB or WLB.

Young, fast, can hit, can cover... I had to pounce!

Dude was a second rounder last year and you got him for a 6th rounder. Did you get the KC war room a little tipsy last night or how did you pull off this sorcery? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Dude was a second rounder last year and you got him for a 6th rounder. Did you get the KC war room a little tipsy last night or how did you pull off this sorcery? 

KC GM did not value him... plus he just drafted another LB and said they were moving to a 4 - 2 - 5.

Gay was injured right before SB, but he should be ready for upcoming season.

I literally said what do you want for Gay?  I offered Heck (the trade would have been titled "Gay As Heck"). (giggity)

He said no... he wanted a 6th round pick and I said "DEAL!" I posted it as fast as I could... lol

20 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

The KC GM is pretty horrible at... Well, everything.