FFMD 2021

MikeT14

Hello Tennessee Titans Fans!!!!

FFMD IS BACK AND SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a pm or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your squad, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

2 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I can help someone, and would love to run it myself sometime in the future. However, I'm getting married in May so I am very busy with wedding planning and related things right now lol

I’m so sorry.

Nah, I kid. Congrats.

Okay, screw it. I read it. I'll take on the GM role. Let's build a staff! 

I definitely want to build a robust scouting department. I'm looking for:

Quarterback scout
Running backs scout
Wide receivers / Tight ends scout 
Offensive line scout
Defensive line scout
Linebackers scout 
Defensive backs scout

Kicking game scout

Volunteer to scout your favorite position. I'd rather have people scouting positions they actually like than doing stuff they hate.

Also, one more thing: I want someone to participate in our crew to role-play legendary Titans head coach and all-pro pro day champion Michael George Vrabel. This person must have: In-and-out knowledge of the team's strengths and weaknesses, as well as preferred schemes. This person also must be an excellent "leader of men" and have a great mustache. 

Well dang. My job as GM just got way harder, and I still need people who can help out. Daniel is getting me some good stuff from his attempts at mocking the Titans this offseason, but the more collaborative a process, the less our draft is going to be the embarrassment of the FF-Verse.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, SpacemanSpiff said:

Well dang. My job as GM just got way harder, and I still need people who can help out. Daniel is getting me some good stuff from his attempts at mocking the Titans this offseason, but the more collaborative a process, the less our draft is going to be the embarrassment of the FF-Verse.

All good? Wanted to get a depth chart posted and make sure we're still ready to kick off.