Full 7RD Mock. Edits will be made till draft day.

brushmyhair

The Bengals would get crucified in the press and on social media for passing on Sewell for Chase after their big whiff in FA, but it still might be the right move.  Chase is special, and the one position the Bengals have set on the OL is LT, and you can find a RT at 38.  

Cosmi would be fantastic value at 38 and would be a plug and play starter at RT.  Awfully risky hoping someone who fits that profile is there on day 2, but like I said above, it might be the right move.  Could possibly look at edge here too if they do figure something out in FA.

I don't know too much about Trill Williams, but he has good size for CB.  Not sure if the Bengals will go there with as many holes as they need filled right now and CB being a less pressing issue, but if they like Williams, they do value CB quite a bit in the draft so I wouldn't call it impossible, even after signing Awuzie and Hilton. Josh Myers, Levi Onwuzirike, Quincy Roche, Rashad Weaver, Shaun Wade, Spencer Brown, Pete Werner, or Amon-Ra St Brown all seem like options there are well.

Not sure if Snowden is a fit unless he bulks up and is a pure situational pass rusher.

If nothing else, Olaijah Griffin is the son of Warren G, so that's pretty awesome.

I like the Eubanks pick in rd 6

Evans would be a nice lottery ticket in rd 7.

The Bengals don't need a punter, they need a kicker. So no go on Pressley

7 hours ago, scar988 said:

They like Lance. They like Fields. But the likelihood of going QB at 4 took a massive hit when the Falcons essentially locked themselves into Ryan for the next two seasons.

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

100% agreed i think this almost all but takes us out of the QB sweepstakes for the next 2 years or so as far as 1st round QB's go.  But i think it easily puts us in the driver seat on a team willing to trade down and let others come up for one of the QB's.  Considering how many needs we have and alot of the talent in the draft at those needs fit better a bit further down the 1st round instead of the top 5.

The qb they draft will redshirt behind Ryan. It may be a 2 year extension, but watch him get dealt next year. 

Just now, brushmyhair said:

The qb they draft will redshirt behind Ryan. It may be a 2 year extension, but watch him get dealt next year. 

Matt Ryan didn't sign an extension, he signed a restructure that will make it impossible to be traded due to cap hit the next two seasons. He's here through 2022 regardless. So sitting a guy two years after taking him No. 4 overall makes literally no sense.

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The Bengals would get crucified in the press and on social media for passing on Sewell for Chase after their big whiff in FA, but it still might be the right move.  Chase is special, and the one position the Bengals have set on the OL is LT, and you can find a RT at 38.  

Cosmi would be fantastic value at 38 and would be a plug and play starter at RT.  Awfully risky hoping someone who fits that profile is there on day 2, but like I said above, it might be the right move.  Could possibly look at edge here too if they do figure something out in FA.

I don't know too much about Trill Williams, but he has good size for CB.  Not sure if the Bengals will go there with as many holes as they need filled right now and CB being a less pressing issue, but if they like Williams, they do value CB quite a bit in the draft so I wouldn't call it impossible, even after signing Awuzie and Hilton. Josh Myers, Levi Onwuzirike, Quincy Roche, Rashad Weaver, Shaun Wade, Spencer Brown, Pete Werner, or Amon-Ra St Brown all seem like options there are well.

Not sure if Snowden is a fit unless he bulks up and is a pure situational pass rusher.

If nothing else, Olaijah Griffin is the son of Warren G, so that's pretty awesome.

I like the Eubanks pick in rd 6

Evans would be a nice lottery ticket in rd 7.

The Bengals don't need a punter, they need a kicker. So no go on Pressley

Losing William Jackson is why I have them taking Trill

So Washington is 1-19 Darrisaw (I like the pick), 2-51 Terrance Marshall (good pick), 3-74 Adebo (that's fine), 3-82 Roche (nice), 4-124 Davis (steal here), 5-163 Hill (if he can play multiple positions fine), etc.

I'd do a back flip for this draft

Just now, scar988 said:

Matt Ryan didn't sign an extension, he signed a restructure that will make it impossible to be traded due to cap hit the next two seasons. He's here through 2022 regardless. So sitting a guy two years after taking him No. 4 overall makes literally no sense.

Rodgers sat behind Favre for 3 seasons

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

Losing William Jackson is why I have them taking Trill

They let Jackson go because he's primarly a man-press coverage guy, and our idiot DC who can't adjust to personnel goes mostly zone.  We signed Awuzie and Hilton to multi-year deals as zone CB and have Trae Waynes for 2 more years still.  If they like Trill, I could still see it happening to develop to take over for Waynes in a couple years, but they have a lot of holes now to be stashing guys to develop.