2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Lebron just lost his only challenger in Boston. Unless brown and Tatum are a lot better than anyone sees coming. 

Brown looks really good. But Tatum looks rough. Could he first game jitters but he’s still a rookie. Can’t count on him. 

5 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

just guessing here but no doctors, anybody that has been through similar ankle injuries, twitter folk, etc. know enough about this particular injury to actually care what they are saying, ya know because they have no idea the extent of this particular injury. a couple of doctors later on will let everyone else know what is going on. don't mind the speculation tho because I can scroll right thru it if I want

15 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Point to one definitive statement I or anybody else has made regarding the injury.

Everything has been cached with the words "potentially", "If".

Check the pages when the injury happened. One guy compared it to the Paul George injury and the other guy said, nah it's much worse. And there was another as well.

We have no other information other than the graphics of it and the reporter saying its a fractured ankle. 

Some regular people have ACL injuries and complain about symptoms they still feel to this days while professional athletes recover to their previous form.  

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Check the pages when the injury happened. One guy compared it to the Paul George injury and the other guy said, nah it's much worse. And there was another as well.

We have no other information other than the graphics of it and the reporter saying its a fractured ankle. 

Some regular people have ACL injuries and complain about symptoms they still feel to this days while professional athletes recover to their previous form.  

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.

Athletes knees will have chronic, lifelong pain from ACL tears too. They just have rehab and constant PT/strength training to mitigate that pain while they play.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.

Athletes knees will have chronic, lifelong pain from ACL tears too. They just have rehab and constant PT/strength training to mitigate that pain while they play.

You sure about that? 

You can speak for all athletes? 

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I Dont know what he could be trash talking about tho, Cleveland has owned his soul the past three years.

Funny because I didn’t see him talk trash in 20 years playing with the Hawks 

Archived