2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, Dan_Bali said:

Cavs doing surprisingly well here.  I thought this would be a 25 point blowout.  Harden will have to plsy the 4th quarter at this rate.  I doubt he expected to do so.

Don't get it twisted, their effort level since the end of the 1st has been top notch.  More effort than any other game this season (maybe BOS game) and it's because it's a national game.  They are still really good, especially offensively.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

why wouldnt he play the 4th?

I thought Houston would be up by 20+ end of the 3rd.  So he would sit and let the bench players score on the defensive juggernauts of JR Smith and Iman Shumpert for the remainder of the game.

However...  Jeff Green has exploded in this game which I think would come as a surprise to all. 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

jae crowder is *** tbh 

i think his value got massively inflated in boston with stevens as HC (the next Pops). i think he's a solid bench piece, but people were talking about him as a top 30 player. which is absolutely ridiculous to me. 

2 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

i think his value got massively inflated in boston with stevens as HC (the next Pops). i think he's a solid bench piece, but people were talking about him as a top 30 player. which is absolutely ridiculous to me. 

yeah he was an NBA twitter darling. He's not a realiable shot maker so that just kills his value. It's undoubtedly a great contract, but yeah he's a v meh starter 

Archived