2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

39 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't remember his defense being this bad. maybe he just doesn't play as hard since he no longer is the number 1 option.

His defense was just as bad last season.

He and Wiggins both have plateaud.

Speaking of AD, news is expected to come out today. Rumors are he could miss anywhere from until the all star break to the rest of the season. Unless Boogie saw enough to re-sign during these 20 games or so, that probably ends this experiment and I'd expect him to be traded and Pels tank if the injury is the season.

43 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Speaking of AD, news is expected to come out today. Rumors are he could miss anywhere from until the all star break to the rest of the season. Unless Boogie saw enough to re-sign during these 20 games or so, that probably ends this experiment and I'd expect him to be traded and Pels tank if the injury is the season.

Straight glass body with AD, the nba season is too long for guys to be that fragile. 

Pels should trade him like the Bucks did with Bogut. They'd no doubt get a better haul and should be able to find a nice pair with Boogie. 

2 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Straight glass body with AD, the nba season is too long for guys to be that fragile. 

Pels should trade him like the Bucks did with Bogut. They'd no doubt get a better haul and should be able to find a nice pair with Boogie. 

He's had one serious injury before now and it made him miss about 20 games. Year before last he had a minor injury but we shut him down for the last 10 games or so to tank. That's it, everything else has been these little nicks and bruises that keep him out for 1-3 games and that's that. Last year he played 75 games and only 4 of those games were missed due to injury. AD is a good enough talent that even if he only plays 65-75 games a year you live with that. 

Archived