2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Don't worry, the Bucks will do something stupid like trade Jabari for DeAndre anyways. I'm all for getting him but not at the expense of our core pieces and I'd rather pay the 23 year old over the 30 year old.

Only way I'd trade for DeAndre is if he signed an extension for less than $20 Million per season and even then that's not ideal for what he offers.

No ones offering DJ more than that. He’s not getting crazy stupid money. It’s not 2016. All the stupid teams blew their load already. 

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

it would be.  Rockets could have had Jordan at the deadline last year (it was a rumor) for Capela.  Capela is younger and still developing.  He is also a much better fit in this offense than Jordan is. 

Only way it makes an ounce of sense is if Houston gets back something more and can offload Anderson. Maybe gallo? He’d be a great stretch 4 for the few instances where he’s not hurt. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

No ones offering DJ more than that. He’s not getting crazy stupid money. It’s not 2016. All the stupid teams blew their load already. 

I'm talking like in the 3/48 to 3/54 range or a contract similar to what Gorgui Dieng got.

I'm assuming the leg stomp is what they are referring to, cause everything else is just Bron being strong, but I think they just tangled feet causing a weird step that Bron put emphasis on to show his strength superiority. 

Throwing in the jealous part tho makes it a good take.

42 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm assuming the leg stomp is what they are referring to, cause everything else is just Bron being strong, but I think they just tangled feet causing a weird step that Bron put emphasis on to show his strength superiority. 

Throwing in the jealous part tho makes it a good take.

It wasn’t a leg stomp he was taking a step back moving his leg away from Giannis. Slow down the video he’s just trying to get out of the way. 

2 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Anybody see that **** last night? If he would've actually hurt Giannis on that garbage...

Giannis isn't exactly known for being cool-headed.  If LeBron actually tried to stomp on him then he would have responded in kind.

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I hate the Lakers, but Kuzman is just too good not to start. He is starting for Lopez now, and might be the best lineup for LA. Either way, Kuzman should start for the rest of the year over whomever.

I know it's only one letter off, but I had to think really hard about who the hell you were talking about lol. But yeah, Kuzma is/has been the future for some time now. Luke just needs to relegate Lopez to the bench and give him that Luol Deng treatment.

Archived