2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Once again the extreme inconsistency from Qtr to Qtr kills this Celts team.

Can't remember the last time they put together 4 all of Qtrs.

Free throw shooting been a problem as well

The teams in a slump and will pull out of it, this league is built on runs...but man it's frustrating to watch. 

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I hate when Kyrie Irving goes into one-on-one mode and then settles for contested jump shots in the 4th quarter everyone else just stands around and watches. He has to do a better job of getting easy baskets either for himself or for teammates. This is something I have been watching for a while now

That has been Irvings entire career...

I thought Stevens was suppose to change that. Playing within a real system was suppose to solve that. and all that good stuff that Irving was suppose to make this huge change in his career because of Brad Stevens. 

I really dont see a huge jump in his game since going to Boston. 

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That has been Irvings entire career...

I thought Stevens was suppose to change that. Playing within a real system was suppose to solve that. and all that good stuff that Irving was suppose to make this huge change in his career because of Brad Stevens. 

I really dont see a huge jump in his game since going to Boston. 

I still love Kyrie Irving and I love his potential and I definitely would have done that trade with Cleveland all over again but to this point I really can't disagree with what you are saying

Blow it up.  What are you holding onto, Grizzlies?  Just blow it up before Gasol completely kills his value.  The team needs picks...badly.  I'll still settle for the Gasol and Conley trades I offered a few weeks ago.

Archived