2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron starts to lose the ball before Durant bumps him. No clear foul there.

On the last one, Durant fouled LeBron on the gather, but the block was fine. 

His foot got caught on KDs is what caused him to lose balance and fall he powered right through the bump.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lebron wasn’t fouled. It was clean. Good play by KD. Lebron needs to stop with this stupid turnovers. 

Wonder if anything will change with IT. Our shooting was trash. Hopefully he can help with that. 

Well, with Curry and IT playing, the pace of the game will change. It will likely be similar to what it was last year in the finals. Obviously the Cavs would like to slow it down a bit, but faster than what we saw today. If Korver will continue being a non-factor in this match up, it will be extremely hard for the Cavs to win. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, with Curry and IT playing, the pace of the game will change. It will likely be similar to what it was last year in the finals. Obviously the Cavs would like to slow it down a bit, but faster than what we saw today. If Korver will continue being a non-factor in this match up, it will be extremely hard for the Cavs to win. 

We’ve gotta make a move. I think we’ll do something. DJ,PG,boogie or something. But I don’t think this is the team we’ll see in the finals. Or else they’re better off not showing up at all. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron starts to lose the ball before Durant bumps him. No clear foul there.

On the last one, Durant fouled LeBron on the gather, but the block was fine. 

Starts to lose the ball? KD reaches across Lebrons body and then loses the ball. 

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’ve gotta make a move. I think we’ll do something. DJ,PG,boogie or something. But I don’t think this is the team we’ll see in the finals. Or else they’re better off not showing up at all. 

Thompson wasn't much of a factor last finals and the same will probably happen this time around. So he's a guy you guys should probably look to move. Jordan for your own 1st plus Thompson and filler makes a lot of sense. Obviously getting someone like George would be a no brainier but not sure the Thunder move him. I think the Thunder will go on a nice run anytime now. 

Archived