2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

lol.....LeBron.....doesn't get a call....hahahahaha

you must be the one troll that lives under a rock and wants to refute this. don't worry, luckily for you baseball season is right around the corner and you can get back to yelling racial slurs at Adam Jones again. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

you must be the one troll that lives under a rock and wants to refute this. don't worry, luckily for you baseball season is right around the corner and you can get back to yelling racial slurs at Adam Jones again. 

wow seems pretty necessary, you're not looking too defensive 

Calling me a racist because I think LeBron does some wacky/annoying stuff on the court and favored the refs?

Yea....good one

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

So is that like your go to when you don't have an actual response? 

Just accuse them of being a racist lol

No. Initially, I have discussion with said party explaining how their viewpoint is off base. When that goes nowhere, I lump you in with the bad apples of your fan base, and throw up a silly insult that you and your pal Troy Brown get extra butthurt over. 

No. Initially, I have discussion with said party explaining how their viewpoint is off base. When that goes nowhere, I lump you in with the bad apples of your fan base, and throw up a silly insult that you and your pal Troy Brown get extra butthurt over. 

But it's not a silly insult and it's a pretty serious accusation that has no place being thrown around for no reason

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

So you get upset about me calling LeBron a boob for congratulating himself on Twitter for something that hadn't happened yet.

But you thinks it's no big deal to accuse me of being a racist without ever having met me.

Seems logical

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

I think lebron complains a lot on the court amongst other things that make him unlikeable and I do happen to find racial inequality disturbing 

I also didn't know there was a correlation between the two

you must not watch the NBA much. practically every superstar player complains a lot on the court. Quite a bit of them, Draymond, Durant, Cousins, etc. take it further and get technical fouls frequently. I suppose you'd rather LeBron do that?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So the Pistons lose to the Hawks and once the 76ers beat the Knicks tomorrow, they will be behind 2.5 games with 27 to go. With Embiid starting to play back to backs now, going to be awfully hard for the Pistons to make the playoffs. 

Hopefully Miami starts losing and they miss the playoffs 

From a Suns fan's perspective

Archived