2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

SO what she going on with Steph Curry. He says 3 weeks. Kerr says no way he plays in the 1st round. Grade 2 sprain usually takes closer to 6 weeks. I feel like the warriors are messing with people. 

How exactly are they messing with people? Curry will be re-evaluated in three weeks, but that doesn't mean he will return then. More likely after the re-evaluation, he will be out additional 2-3 weeks. I believe Kerr when he says he will miss the first round. Don't want to rush him back and risk another injury. Either he returns at the start of the 2nd round, or sometime during the 2nd round. 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

The Warriors really gonna lose to all these playoff contenders due to their injuries. SMH I kinda hate this season  

I'm excited to see Durant go off round 1 without Curry. They will need Curry to beat the Rockets, but I don't see why they can't beat everyone else without him. Sure it won't be easy, but there still is enough talent to get it done. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm excited to see Durant go off round 1 without Curry. They will need Curry to beat the Rockets, but I don't see why they can't beat everyone else without him. Sure it won't be easy, but there still is enough talent to get it done. 

If Jimmy Butler comes back and is in good shape for round 1, if they are matched up with the warriors it could be a tough series. Especially with no Curry and if Thompson has trouble finding his shot after breaking his thumb. But i dont see Butler coming back at 100% and Klay should be fine

Of course it becomes a lot more competitive without Steph. That's a given, but they should still be able to beat the T-Wolves. I'm also not sure if they beat the Thunder without Steph. I should have mentioned that in my other post. OKC matches up well with the Dubs and have enough length/athleticism to compete on the defensive end. And PG at times could go toe to toe with Durant. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Of course it becomes a lot more competitive without Steph. That's a given, but they should still be able to beat the T-Wolves. I'm also not sure if they beat the Thunder without Steph. I should have mentioned that in my other post. OKC matches up well with the Dubs and have enough length/athleticism to compete on the defensive end. And PG at times could go toe to toe with Durant. 

OKC matches up well with anyone. I would not be shocked if they got swept in the 1st round and I wouldn't be shocked if they won it all. They have the talent if they can put it together. In the post season their lack of depth wont be as big an issue 

Archived