Who Dey Gameday? Bengals @ Steelers Week 7 GDT

43M

Just now, August4th said:

and its against a offense that was on fire the last few wks.....the defense has the chance to be special.. so much talent

and that's playing largely with 10 men on the field.

mitchell is a total nothing (at best).  sometimes a liability, more like 9 men.

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

my point was giving out the info that Golden can pass pretty well.   Then again, I didn't know or remember that he supposedly had done it in 2014 too

I mean.....you or I could have completed that TBH.

1 minute ago, August4th said:

and its against a offense that was on fire the last few wks.....the defense has the chance to be special.. so much young talent

No doubt.  Been waiting a few years to see it come together.  Haden was brilliant pickup.  Whoever was calling for that was dead right.  

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Tomlin sets the tone for that.  I'm sure Haley knows his job is safer with Bell out there.  

That's the problem.  Haley is coaching for what makes his job safe, not what's right for the team.  It's like the Watson on the field in short plays.  I bet they liked him in preseason, and despite it not working, they keep using it because it's "whats safer" for his job than "what's right" for the team.

Just now, warfelg said:

That's the problem.  Haley is coaching for what makes his job safe, not what's right for the team.  It's like the Watson on the field in short plays.  I bet they liked him in preseason, and despite it not working, they keep using it because it's "whats safer" for his job than "what's right" for the team.

No doubt Haley is over-cautious at time, to a fault.

Watson on short yardage HAS been working until today.  (And barely missed getting it again)

Archived