Who Dey Gameday? Bengals @ Steelers Week 7 GDT

43M

Le'Veon Bell on Vontaze Burfict: "My fullback got kicked in the face. That's just not football to me."

I really hope Burfict blows his knee out and ruptures his Achilles on the same play.    Only person I wish injury upon, because otherwise, he is eventually going to seriously hurt someone.   If NFL actually cares about player safety (which they dont), they would permanently ban this guy.     People will say this stuff happens all the time, but its not nearly as blatant or egregious as we regularly see out of him.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

feel like the ravens near future looks kind of bleak .. they have some real problems that might need to take a few seasons to fix

with that being the case, it appears we win the division unless the bungles make a major change.  Might be the perfect time in these next few years to get a new QB if ben retires, should make the playoffs no matter what :P

46 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Tuitt was held out of the game due to a back injury. He didn't practice last week. Harrison did play but not much, probably due to the fact that Dupree and Watt played out of their minds. 

I like the development of this tandem.

TJ is the guy that's going to push to pocket, keep contain, and collapse the pocket.  Dupree has the speed on the other end.  Double TJ and Dupree can beat anyone one on one.  Double Dupree, and TJ is going to get there.  I love that it looks like TJ is learning a lot in playing with leverage from Harrison.

Archived