1st Round QB: The Last Piece of the Puzzle?

dhunt2402

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

SF just took pick 3.. dang, that's QBs going 1,2,and 3. 

We are going to end up with Jimmy now, aren't we? 😭 Why would they make the trade this early? 

the Pats can't fit JG under the cap with his current contract. The Niners would need to restructure his deal before trading him if that's their plan. 

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

my scenario 4 Fields, 7 Jones or stay 15 BPA and later Mond is still very much on the table. We will see what BB decides.

I'll take BPA at 15 and Mills on day 2. Absolutely not interested in giving up future picks for Jones. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starless said:

I'll take BPA at 15 and Mills on day 2. Absolutely not interested in giving up future picks for Jones. 

Doesn't Mills have knee issues? 

I'd be concerned about finding the next Jimmy G.. someone who can do the job but is never around to do it 

2 hours ago, Crimmage said:

SF just took pick 3.. dang, that's QBs going 1,2,and 3. 

We are going to end up with Jimmy now, aren't we? 😭 Why would they make the trade this early? 

They are not trading Jimmy which makes sense to me.

As to why they made the trade now my guess is the Jets told them they were staying right were they were and felt that with so many teams needing a QB they need to move in now to secure their pick. 

Edited by The Third Rider

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

They are not trading Jimmy which makes sense to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM48UEspybe/?igshid=1szykbjcvmave

they're not trading him RIGHT NOW because they can't because his current cap number makes it very difficult to trade him. If they restructure his deal, that'll make it feasible.

But I think the most likely possibility is that they cut him. 

53 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Doesn't Mills have knee issues? 

I'd be concerned about finding the next Jimmy G.. someone who can do the job but is never around to do it 

It's a concern, but it's not like he'd play this year anyway. Give him a chance to fully heal.