FFMD 2021 mock - draft complete. Judge? - UFA starts at 10am

Cbrunn

Slater.  I really want Farley and this is an absurd drop for him TBH.  But his number of injuries, including a microdiscotomy (which means he has a bulging disk) really scares me.  He's only played 29 career games.

Slater is the safer pick.  Best case you got a plug and play stud LT, worst case you got DDC's replacement.

I would sprint to the podium for Darrisaw.  He is is a pure LT.

Farley is BPA followed by Darrisaw.  Paye is a 4-3 DE not a OLB.

BPA-

1) Farley

2) Darrisaw

3) Phillips

4) Slater

5) Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

6) RB

On 3/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, bigben07MVP said:

I wouldn’t try to trade for Darnold.

I would give a 3rd for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

I would give a 3rd for him

I just think it’s better to try and keep these things more realistic and I don’t see us considering a trade for Darnold in real life. A 3rd is kind of rich for someone who has shown next to nothing in the NFL so far and could easily end up being the next Josh Rosen. I would shoot for a 4th and maybe a late round pick swap if you want to take a chance on Darnold.

Yeah looks like it's getting crazy in there hahaha I stayed away trying to play it closer to real life this time 

I just sent a PM to the Vikings for 

24 + 55 for 14 + 120 

How do you guys feel about that to jump up for slater? 

I feel like he's easy top 5-10 talent

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I just think it’s better to try and keep these things more realistic and I don’t see us considering a trade for Darnold in real life. A 3rd is kind of rich for someone who has shown next to nothing in the NFL so far and could easily end up being the next Josh Rosen. I would shoot for a 4th and maybe a late round pick swap if you want to take a chance on Darnold.

Carolina traded a 3rd for darnold and like 3 1sts for watson 

Hahaha what in the world are they doing

1 minute ago, Cbrunn said:

Yeah looks like it's getting crazy in there hahaha I stayed away trying to play it closer to real life this time 

I just sent a PM to the Vikings for 

24 + 55 for 14 + 120 

How do you guys feel about that to jump up for slater? 

I feel like he's easy top 5-10 talent

Hmmm.... I feel like there's too many holes to worry about to think about trading up.  I don't have time to continually check in today but my list would be as follows and if none are available, try to trade down:

1 - Darrisaw

2 - Slater

3 - Farley

4 - Leatherwood

5 - Rousseau (total luxury pick but man he's good)

6 - Etienne

7 - Bateman

If they are all gone, my vote is work on a trade down, and maybe get one ready to go.

30 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Jets are a train wreak.  I think he has talent.  Getting that talent for a 3rd is fine.

45 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Jets are a train wreak.  I think he has talent.  Getting that talent for a 3rd is fine.

We have way too many holes to toss around 3rd round picks for the chance at the next Tannehill but agree to disagree. It’s not just the pick, Darnold has a 9.8 mill cap hit this year and a 18.8 mill player option for 2022 that needs to be decided on by May 3rd of this year if I’m reading his contract breakdown correctly.

Edit: I’m probably looking at this too much in a real world lens especially considering he’s already been traded in FFMD lol

Edited by bigben07MVP

10 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

We have way too many holes to toss around 3rd round picks for the chance at the next Tannehill but agree to disagree. It’s not just the pick, Darnold has a 9.8 mill cap hit this year and a 18.8 mill player option for 2022 that needs to be decided on by May 3rd of this year if I’m reading his contract breakdown correctly.

Edit: I’m probably looking at this too much in a real world lens especially considering he’s already been traded in FFMD lol

It’s $4.5 mil for the team that trades for him in 2021 FYI.