Jump to content

Chicago Bears Draft Rumors


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Bateman would be underwhelming at 20 and Waddle will be long gone. Toney makes the most sense there if they go WR

Bateman is a stud and is underrated - don't look at 2020, look at 2019. Same with Terrance Mitchell. Both those guys are getting overshadowed by 3 studs (chase, smith, waddle) and recency bias (toney)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Bateman would be underwhelming at 20 and Waddle will be long gone. Toney makes the most sense there if they go WR

I think Bateman is very underrated. Very nice route runner and offers good size and athleticism.  Has a leg up over some other receivers because he played in a pro style offense at Minnesota. I actually compare him to ARob

I like Toney as an option well because he's an electric player and this offense needs more of that

Though we probably should expect Pace to draft another CB like Jaycee Horn at 20 .....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Bateman is a stud and is underrated - don't look at 2020, look at 2019. Same with Terrance Mitchell. Both those guys are getting overshadowed by 3 studs (chase, smith, waddle) and recency bias (toney)

 

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I think Bateman is very underrated. Very nice route runner and offers good size and athleticism.  Has a leg up over some other receivers because he played in a pro style offense at Minnesota. I actually compare him to ARob

I like Toney as an option well because he's an electric player and this offense needs more of that

Though we probably should expect Pace to draft another CB like Jaycee Horn at 20 .....

No doubt Bateman is good. I just think at 20 that'd be an underwhelming value

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sports mockery New article mentions that we had met with eskridge

 

Edit not sure why second link wasn't working, Furrey was also at Eskridge's pro day. 

 

Edited by Epyon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...