Jump to content

FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)


Recommended Posts

Right now, we're at the 28th pick of the draft, which is valued at 660.

We have the following:

Pick 2.9 (#41 - 490) - Thursday, April 1 - 11:00 AM
Pick 3.8 (#72 - 230) - Saturday, April 3 - 2:00 PM
Pick 3.25 (#89 - 145) - Sunday, April 4 - 12:00 PM
Pick 3.38 (#101 - 96) - Sunday, April 4 - 8:40 PM
Pick 4.7 (#112 - 70) - Monday, April 5 - 2:40 PM
Pick 5.9 (#153 - 28.6) - Wednesday, April 7 - 5:20 PM

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I guess the first thing - aside from exploring CB replacements - would be to decide if we think moving up from #41 is worth it. Is there a prospect left that's worth moving up for? Do we think a guy like 58 would fall to #41?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I guess the first thing - aside from exploring CB replacements - would be to decide if we think moving up from #41 is worth it. Is there a prospect left that's worth moving up for? Do we think a guy like 58 would fall to #41?

For example: we could consider trading #41 and #89 (from DAL) for a pick around #28-#30 and lock up a piece like 58. We'd still have #72, #101, #112 and #153.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Potential CB Targets:

Stephon Gilmore - NE
Carlton Davis - TB
Nik Needham - MIA
Janoris Jenkins - TEN (for our lower 2 3rd rounders)

Stephon Gilmore (30) - NE - 61.0 PFF Score
Carlton Davis (24) - TB - 67.6 PFF Score
Nik Needham (24) - MIA - 49.7 PFF Score
Janoris Jenkins (32) - TEN (for our lower 2 3rd rounders) - 67.4 PFF Score

Edited by Karnage84
Age and PFF Score
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Karnage84 said:

Stephon Gilmore (30) - NE - 61.0 PFF Score
Carlton Davis (24) - TB - 67.6 PFF Score
Nik Needham (24) - MIA - 49.7 PFF Score
Janoris Jenkins (32) - TEN (for our lower 2 3rd rounders) - 67.4 PFF Score

Davis is a potential target for me. 

83.8 Run Defense

49.6 Pass Rush

66.4 Coverage

Just boils down to cost. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, Karnage84 said:

Davis is a potential target for me. 

83.8 Run Defense

49.6 Pass Rush

66.4 Coverage

Just boils down to cost. 

Definitely. Young and highly talented.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Davis is a potential target for me. 

83.8 Run Defense

49.6 Pass Rush

66.4 Coverage

Just boils down to cost. 

I wouldnt mind him depending on the price. 

Same with the others but have zero interest in Jenkins for multiple 3rds.  Would consider him for a 5th or something but not even close at two thirds.  Thats just other teams trying to take advantage of the situation at CB.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The Bucs GM has informed me that the asking price for Davis is our current 2nd and a future 2nd.

I'll pass on that. 

As for moving up, there are a few I like that all could fall down to our pick.  I'm not sure I love anyone enough to move up for at this point.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...