Week 7: Jets at Dolphins

rdelaney89

Just now, Abe56 said:

right on que...

hes just not good

I mean yeah there's a reason he's been w 8 teams but he's still so much better than anyone else on this team and it's not even close. He also played well today and our defense of atrocious 

Just now, ekill08x said:

I mean yeah there's a reason he's been w 8 teams but he's still so much better than anyone else on this team and it's not even close. He also played well today and our defense of atrocious 

even so, their is no future with him between his age and ability.  still would like the switch to petty at some point this year

Yeah his is the type of quarter that gets a QB benched and a coach fired. Failure all around. Sloppy football game anyway you want to analyze it. 50 flags it felt like, a crappy playing field, no defense. This is the beginning of the end of this year. Great start but this is where we start losing every game from here on out.

15 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

It's like you were meant to validate this cliche immediately lol. My god wtf!!!

I just got back from the airport what the ^%$# happen?  I was worried when that bum Cutler left the game. I know I shouldn't  have left the TV. How did that lousy Miami team beat us. Next time my wife takes a cab back from the airport.

51 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Do you see how bad our offensive line is? McCown was given scrubs to play with and has done a solid job at age 38. Nothing be respect for this dude. This offensive line is going to get people killed

We know that coming into the season. However they have had some games where they really played very well.

1 hour ago, rdelaney89 said:

He's been lights out.

He sure has, and he wasn't my draft pick, for a rookie he is always in the right place at the right time. And you can't teach that.  just wish we could play more of the young guys'. Mc Cown, has played very well this year but he is not our future.

I'm blaming 2 people...

OC. On your own 10. Calling an out route.

Call a screen or something "safe"

Gotta be worst call of the year

#1 loser on this team...

Skrine. His penalties post us 14 points with keeping drives alive.

Guy is garbage. Pure garbage. All he does is holds and holds. Which I don't get for a tiny guy. He should be quick.

We got beat around upfront and McCown was badddd that 2nd half. Gonna say McCown has 1 more week till Petty comes in. Skrien needs to leave. This offseason we need to Fix the OL, Pass Rush and QB spots no matter what.

Archived