The Welcome Thread!

NickButera

Welcome to the Raider Forum! 

(Edit-This will be an ongoingly updated thread - S&B88, feel free to edit and add onto what you see fit)

• Moderators- @NickButera and @Silver&Black88 are your Raider forum moderators. Always feel free to reach out to us if you feel something needs to be addressed, or forum rules are being blatantly disregarded. 
  • New Forum Features
  • Keep it Community
    • In the end, we're a community connected by the enjoyment of Raider football. We're composed of a very diverse group of people young and old. Let's be cognoscente of showing respect and encouragement to other posters and threads. 
  • Posting -We're a rather large subsection of Footballs Future, the Raider fan base has always been global, and many of our members reside all around the States and have quite a few international members as well. Because of that, our traffic is large. Please feel free to jump in anywhere with thoughts, opinions, stats, research, funny quips, or anything generally on topic
    • Things we generally discourage - Trolling. Which is creating a post with blatant disrespectful behavior towards another poster with the intent to upset. This is a rather subjective term, and in the end moderators will have the final word. Please respect the decision or advice of the moderators. For the most up to date forum guidelines, refer to this link Guidelines
  • FAQ's can be viewed here
  • Have fun!

• 1 month later...

How do I like comments from other people that post?  I've seen other people do it but I do not see that function anywhere on the screen.  I don't know if it is due to me being new, but I would like to have that function if possible.  Thank you for your time and help.

53 minutes ago, Jerry said:

How do I like comments from other people that post?  I've seen other people do it but I do not see that function anywhere on the screen.  I don't know if it is due to me being new, but I would like to have that function if possible.  Thank you for your time and help.

that football icon on the bottom right of the post

58 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Welcome to the forum.   As a new member you can't 'like' posts just yet.  Here is some more information from our FAQ.
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/1009-frequently-asked-questions/

I'm a new member. Why can't I like posts? Why can't I post anymore today?
To prevent spammers and trolls, new members can only make 20 posts per day.  They also can't like posts and have a few other restrictions on their accounts.   New members will become regular members after a week or two of regular contributions, if they don't spam or cause any problems.  

9 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Welcome to the forum.   As a new member you can't 'like' posts just yet.  Here is some more information from our FAQ.
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/1009-frequently-asked-questions/

I'm a new member. Why can't I like posts? Why can't I post anymore today?
To prevent spammers and trolls, new members can only make 20 posts per day.  They also can't like posts and have a few other restrictions on their accounts.   New members will become regular members after a week or two of regular contributions, if they don't spam or cause any problems.  

Thank you.  I felt like I was taking crazy pills when people kept bringing up the football icon.  I used three different browsers and still didn't see it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 9:01 AM, MandoLA323 said:

What's up, Raider Nation. 

Was Mando323 but couldn't log on with that, and never got the email with that prehistoric email I had for this account. 

Trying to get used to this site, which feels about as fast as Rolando McClain 

But dat mobile version....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...