Who You THINK We Will Draft

Bobby816

9 minutes ago, NewAge said:

Oh yeah I put him in with the thought that they would need to trade up to get him. 

I’m still shocked we traded up. Very happy we did Bc I preach quality over quantity. And JD I know values picks. So I didn’t think he’d be moving up like that. I could see him trade back though at 34. There’s several guys I’d be happy with even if we moved back. So I’d say he will be looking to move back. I just hope not too far back. And based on a trade chart... we’d have to move pretty far down to recoup at 3rd. So I’d rather just take the talent. Move up into the 3rd with 2 4ths if we love a guy in the 3rd. 

5 hours ago, NewAge said:

Oh yeah I put him in with the thought that they would need to trade up to get him. 

Same. I initially had Slater but switched it to AVT a few days ago. I was convinced we’d trade up for one but wasn’t sure which one. Didn’t think Slater would be in striking distance.

Just took a look at your list, we have a lot of the same players. I could see us going Ben Mason. Hadn’t really scoured him much until recently. Y’all kind of put me on him over the last two weeks.

Edited by SDotNova