Draft Day Surprises

xrade

Thought I’d start a new thread related to surprises that you think may happen on days 1 and 2.  Here are my thoughts:

Javonte Williams is the first RB taken in round 1.

Rondale Moore slides to bottom of rd 2 or top of rd 3.

For only the second time since 1989, a DT will not be selected in round 1. It happened most recently in 2017.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Steelers trading up to get Justin Fields on bottom tip of top 10.

Pete Werner could be taken in late 1st round.

That would be a surprise. I think they value Rudolph enough and have holes on the OL to address first. But trading up for a QB is not out of the realm of possibility and would be surprising. 

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

That would be a surprise. I think they value Rudolph enough and have holes on the OL to address first. But trading up for a QB is not out of the realm of possibility and would be surprising. 

They aren't afraid of not paying $$ on skill positions except qb.  They have some good success of finding nobody to do decent job at OL.  That is why I think Steelers can afford to pull Chiefs on qb.

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Walker Little will be a quality OT for a team and go earlier than some think, Bc the talent is there. Just injuries and sitting out have hurt his stock. 

mid to late round 2 or top of round 3, great talent I have to agree

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

We need to make it interesting.    Where will Kyle Trask land? For who?

Trask will go in third round to a team that likes bad QB’s. So Jets. Sorry, that is pre JD thinking. I meant to say Chicago. 

• Like 1