PR's "Best Bets" for TEs

bucsfan333

Nobody is as plugged in as PewterReport.

We're three deep at TE right now. But everyone could be gone next year. Licht said we're going into this draft with the expectation that we're taking guys for the 2022 season. TE could definitely be a position we draft.

I think as long as Brady is here and Gronk remains effective, we're likely to see him go year to year on contracts. He's as loyal as they come.

Also, think we could see OJ get an extension if he can stay healthy this year. He was thriving in his limited time with Brady last year. 

Brate is probably a cap casualty, but we also have likes of Tanner Hudson whop coaching staff seem to like. 

I don't see us going TE, unless a premier guy fell to us. This TE class isn't anything to write home about anyway outside of the generational talent that is Kyle Pitts. 

33 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I don't see us going TE, unless a premier guy fell to us. This TE class isn't anything to write home about anyway outside of the generational talent that is Kyle Pitts. 

Maybe if Freiermuth fell to 64 I'd consider. But even then it would depend on who is on the board.