It's Trevor Lawrence Day!: Draft Day 1 Discussion

.Buzz

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

What do you think of Zaven Collins?

He's okay.  But the guy i really like, who seems to be kinda flying way under the radar at LBer, is Jamin Davis from Kentucky.  Really like him, but never even really hear his name mentioned at all anywhere.  Not really a Day 1 sort of guy probably, based on the total lack of hype.  But Day 2 maybe.

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

He's okay.  But the guy i really like, who seems to be kinda flying way under the radar at LBer, is Jamin Davis from Kentucky.  Really like him, but never even really hear his name mentioned at all anywhere.  Not really a Day 1 sort of guy probably, based on the total lack of hype.  But Day 2 maybe.

Eh, he's gotten a decent bit of hype. Just came late in the process.

Prisco has him as LB1.

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

He seems to have been moving up the boards.  I've heard his name mentioned as a first round pick a few times in the last week or so.  You must be right that he is really good.

4 hours ago, pwny said:

We have seen low point after low point for the last 13 years.

From dreams of building off the 2007 season’s success, to drafting and watching Blaine Gabbert, to gifting the Colts Andrew Luck, to watching Dave Caldwell take years to acquire some talented players just to see Tom Coughlin piss all of them off.

It’s been a long ride. But we’ve finally hit rock bottom, and at the right time for a generational talent to come in. Drink it in. Today is a good day. 

I can't claim to have gone through what you guys have.  You long-time Jaguars fans really do deserve to have your time in the sun, and it starts today!

• Like 1