It's Trevor Lawrence Day!: Draft Day 1 Discussion

.Buzz

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Do you think we are still dealing with a lot of smoke screens today?  I like Barmore, but have heard a few rumblings about him being lazy in practice and not being as coachable as some would like.

As far as what?

I think we definitely like Barmore a good bit. I've heard smoke around him and us for months.

As far as off field/lazy issues, Urban is best buds with Saban and we have some connections with Alabama. If we take Barmore I would feel pretty good that they aren't worried about that report.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

As far as what?

I think we definitely like Barmore a good bit. I've heard smoke around him and us for months.

As far as off field/lazy issues, Urban is best buds with Saban and we have some connections with Alabama. If we take Barmore I would feel pretty good that they aren't worried about that report.

If that's the case, it would be nice if those off field/lazy issues would help him slide to #33.  :D

We have seen low point after low point for the last 13 years.

From dreams of building off the 2007 season’s success, to drafting and watching Blaine Gabbert, to gifting the Colts Andrew Luck, to watching Dave Caldwell take years to acquire some talented players just to see Tom Coughlin piss all of them off.

It’s been a long ride. But we’ve finally hit rock bottom, and at the right time for a generational talent to come in. Drink it in. Today is a good day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pwny said:

We have seen low point after low point for the last 13 years.

From dreams of building off the 2007 season’s success, to drafting and watching Blaine Gabbert, to gifting the Colts Andrew Luck, to watching Dave Caldwell take years to acquire some talented players just to see Tom Coughlin piss all of them off.

It’s been a long ride. But we’ve finally hit rock bottom, and at the right time for a generational talent to come in. Drink it in. Today is a good day. 

alexa play the rock wwe theme on repeat today