It's Trevor Lawrence Day!: Draft Day 1 Discussion

.Buzz

Just now, .Buzz said:

Well yeah, if my team docs say his medicals are bad I'm not either. But obviously their docs aren't concerned.

🤷‍♂️Kudos to them I hope he balls out I like to factor out all risk if he was around top of the 2nd and I had a pick I’d definitely take a flyer on him medicals pending.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

That was my guess.  Mainly because LB is probably our strongest position.  I could be wrong though.  Davis was a great prospect.

Fair enough.  I don't really see it as all that completely locked down and squared away.  Especially with the switch to a 3-4 and not sure how that'll work out.  But no matter anyway, lots of other good players pushed down because Raiders gonna Raider and all that.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Well yeah, if my team docs say his medicals are bad I'm not either. But obviously their docs aren't concerned.

I mean, it's cool to not be concerned about the medicals...but you can still very much get burned, even if the docs give it the okay.  Especially head injuries, that are kinda...serious, and difficult to really assess the severity/long-term impact of.

Another one i was kinda worried about with Kwity Paye gone.  Just not really so into these "really raw pass rusher" types with no real semblance of technique, and a lot of splash plays from blitzes, games, and stunts.  Don't really have much faith in this organizations ability to really "develop" them.  Though obviously that could be changing.

Of course, having said that...Oweh probably definitely will be the pick.  lol.