It's Trevor Lawrence Day!: Draft Day 1 Discussion

.Buzz

I'm with you guys.  I say "no way" to Oweh!  I'm sticking with my plan to get Rousseau at #25.

As for how they could surprise us, I pray that they aren't planning to surprise everybody at #1.  What scares me is the fact that the Las Vegas odds of our taking anyone other than Trevor are currently 1,000:1.  In other words, to make a mere $100 on a bet, you would have to put up $100,000 if you want to bet on the Jags taking Trevor.  Odds like that could be awfully tempting for the mob, or someone out there with huge money and influence to find a way to coerce us into taking someone else.

The only other surprises would be a lot more minor, such as trading up for Pitts or one of the tackles or receivers.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Brugler says we're one of the teams considering Farley and has us taking him at 25.

If he can stay healthy, he would give us a very nice pair of corners along with C.J. Henderson.

Edited by Uncle Buck
I just remembered Shaquille Griffin. What would we do with him if we draft Farley?
  • Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

DiRoc just said Charlie Strong is a "huge" Christian Barmore fan.

Do you think we are still dealing with a lot of smoke screens today?  I like Barmore, but have heard a few rumblings about him being lazy in practice and not being as coachable as some would like.