Day 1 Draft Day Thread

soflbillsfan

I am hoping that we can move up in the 2nd-5th rounds and add 3-4 quality players that can contribute right away and not give up any of our picks next year. This is a pretty weak draft overall and most draft pundits think 2022 is going to be loaded. It may be tough to pull this off since we have 7 picks and don't have a 4th round pick, but maybe we can trade our 3rd and two 5th round picks to trade up and grab immediate impact players. I am all about quality in this draft over quantity.

9 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I am hoping that we can move up in the 2nd-5th rounds and add 3-4 quality players that can contribute right away and not give up any of our picks next year. This is a pretty weak draft overall and most draft pundits think 2022 is going to be loaded. It may be tough to pull this off since we have 7 picks and don't have a 4th round pick, but maybe we can trade our 3rd and two 5th round picks to trade up and grab immediate impact players. I am all about quality in this draft over quantity.

I heard that Beane is looking to move down as he thinks 2022 picks are like gold in which you get more information on a kid, along with a full season, and a combine. More tape on a player then they have had this year. I wouldnt be surprised if we end up moving down to the 2nd picking up multiple picks for this year and next

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I heard that Beane is looking to move down as he thinks 2022 picks are like gold in which you get more information on a kid, along with a full season, and a combine. More tape on a player then they have had this year. I wouldnt be surprised if we end up moving down to the 2nd picking up multiple picks for this year and next

I wouldn't hate this either if we were able to add a couple of 2022 picks, but remember it takes two to tango and a lot of teams might be thinking the same thing.

Edited by Billsfaninptown

Im shocked... Etienne is taken by Jaguars even though they have James Robinson.

Guessing Greg Newsome is likely selection if he makes it to us. That will be a nice selection.

Disappointed we couldnt add an elite running game to our offense