DAY 2: ROUNDS 2 AND 3

Karnage84

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Wasting high picks on late rd talent does not build strong trenches.

I wouldn't go that far.  I like the player but I think there were WAY better players available.  And as I've stated I think we should go BPA regardless of position in this draft

Just now, Millenhater said:

I wouldn't go that far.  I like the player but I think there were WAY better players available.  And as I've stated I think we should go BPA regardless of position in this draft

None of us are doing this professionally so I'll divert to the ones who are. It becomes a problem when someone like me is making better picks than the guys who are doing it for real. 

I don't agree going back to back DT but I'll give it time and see how it develops. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

None of us are doing this professionally so I'll divert to the ones who are. It becomes a problem when someone like me is making better picks than the guys who are doing it for real. 

I don't agree going back to back DT but I'll give it time and see how it develops. 

You and I are a couple of guys most likely drinking beers going off of our boards that we made in our past time.  I'm coing to go out on a limb and say that history will show that we are better than Detroit according to who we like.

Hey Lions fans, are you guys drafting by the pound?  Hahaha.  Seriously, I LOVE YOUR DRAFT so far!  I wish the Jaguars were doing what you are doing - building up those trenches.  Every one of your picks are guys I'd love to have on my team.  Best of luck the rest of the way!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Millenhater said:

You and I are a couple of guys most likely drinking beers going off of our boards that we made in our past time.  I'm coing to go out on a limb and say that history will show that we are better than Detroit according to who we like.

Sadly, I think you could be right. 

Except I'm nursing a gin and tonic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey Lions fans, are you guys drafting by the pound?  Hahaha.  Seriously, I LOVE YOUR DRAFT so far!  I wish the Jaguars were doing what you are doing - building up those trenches.  Every one of your picks are guys I'd love to have on my team.  Best of luck the rest of the way!

If you don't want TL then we'd be happy to send you Jared and Alim... I'm willing to make that deal.