DAY 2: ROUNDS 2 AND 3

Karnage84

I feel weird cause I like the player just not this early and not really... after drafting the Onwuzurike but... hey... 

We've got a pretty tough looking interior line I guess. Brockers/Penisini/Williams/Onwuzurike/McNeill

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

I feel weird cause I like the player just not this early and not really... after drafting the Onwuzurike but... hey... 

We've got a pretty tough looking interior line I guess. Brockers/Penisini/Williams/Onwuzurike/McNeill

He would have been great value in the late 3rd/4th.

Ok Lick your wounds and pull your pants up.  Who you like that's left?  For me:

Wyatt Davis

Baron Browning

Daviyon Davis

Amon-Ra St. Brown

Tylan Wallace

Jabril Cox

Amari Rodgers

Dyami Brown

Shaun Wade 

Ifeatu Melifonwu

Tommy Togiai 

Jay Tufele

Ronnie Perkins

Jamar Johnson

Divine Deablo

Trey Smith

Marlon Tuipulotu

2 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

If he's sitting there in the 5th I'd applaud it. We have needs at coverage LB. Cox is there and would solidify WLB. Definitely not getting back to back DT's. 

I think it is clear that this front office doesnt like the DTs outside of Brockers, and also feels much more strongly regarding this DT class than most others. 

Appears there are trying to rebuild the position group this offseason. If we go into this coming season with a strong Oline/Dline.. I am good with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryTheBest said:

I think it is clear that this front office doesnt like the DTs outside of Brockers, and also feels much more strongly regarding this DT class than most others. 

Appears there are trying to rebuild the position group this offseason. If we go into this coming season with a strong Oline/Dline.. I am good with that.

Wasting high picks on late rd talent does not build strong trenches.