NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Would any of them be interested in Flores?

I don’t see any being a natural fit. 

And after the Vikings defense allowed 120 points in the final 4 games, I’m guessing Flores’ star has dimmed a bit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So who needs a head coach now?

Washington

Carolina

Las Vegas

Los Angeles Chargers

Atlanta

Would any of them be interested in Flores?

I can't really see any of them hiring Flores.  Atlanta could probably the most likely of that bunch, just off the top of my head, since he would be the opposite of Arthur Smith, as Smith was a new coach from the offensive side of the ball.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

This is the move that I expect Mark Davis to try and make. He shouldn’t. But it’s what I expect. 

Harbaugh should be going to the Chargers. 

Harbaugh needs to stay at Michigan and face any consequences from the NCAA to the football program from the sideline spying scandal.   Pete Carroll left USC amidst scandal for the NFL and paid no consequences, but the kids he left behind were left to pay the price for his misdeeds.  If Harbaugh is at all honorable, he stays at Michigan. But Harbaugh is not honorable.  I really hope Washington tears Michigan apart!!

7 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Pete Carroll left USC amidst scandal for the NFL and paid no consequences, but the kids he left behind were left to pay the price for his misdeeds.

With the transfer portal now, the kids he leaves behind don't have to pay the price either.  It's only the new ones that would be coming in.  😉

4 minutes ago, swede700 said:

With the transfer portal now, the kids he leaves behind don't have to pay the price either.  It's only the new ones that would be coming in.  😉

4 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I want to go on record...I HATE college free agency disguised as "the portal."

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Relax said:

I want to go on record...I HATE college free agency disguised as "the portal."

I have been on the record stating that I don't like how it's being administered.  I don't have a problem with the idea of it, but the regulation of it is non-existent, so it's like the wild, wild west out there.

• Like 1