Let’s talk the WR room.

MikeT14

Just now, TKellion said:

I dont think anyone not named McLaurin,Samuels or Humphries should get too comfortable lol

My locks are: McLaurin, Samuels, and Brown

90% chance: Humphries and AGG (sunk cost of a 4th rounder gives him a longer leash)

Knife fight for the last one or two spots.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, noptov52 said:

My locks are: McLaurin, Samuels, and Brown

90% chance: Humphries and AGG (sunk cost of a 4th rounder gives him a longer leash)

Knife fight for the last one or two spots.

💯 agree with your take.

1. Terry

2. Samuel

3/slot/PR: Humphries

4. Dynami Brown

5. Cam Sims

6. Kelvin Harmon 

Practice Squad:

AGG

Steven Sims, Jr.

Isaiah Wright

2,133 yards, 20 TDs on 106 receptions a 20 ypc avg in 21 games says Dynami Brown  is likely going to be the #4 WR at worst. He may even do enough to play over Adam Humphries when they go 3 wide w/ Curtis Samuel sliding to the slot.

Edited by turtle28

13 hours ago, TKellion said:

I dont think anyone not named McLaurin,Samuels or Humphries should get too comfortable lol

Well Dynami Brown is safe, we just drafted him in the 3rd round. Even if he’s not the #4 or even #3 over Humphries - like I think he could be - he’ll be on the team.

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, Dutch DC Football Fan said:

My god this is a crowded position group. It did need an upgrade

Here’s my ranking:

Terry McLaurin

Curtis Samuel

Adam Humphries

Dynami Brown

Cam Sims

Dax Milne

AGG - practise squad 
Kelvin Harmon- cut, even though I really liked his play

Isaiah Wright- cut
Jeff Badet - cut

You think Dax makes it over Harmon? I’m not so sure, Harmon does so many things.

I think Harmon makes it. Not only because of his incredibly strong hands, but he’s also a big strong WR for special teams and he’s a great blocker that Cooley said that they could transition to TE because of that.

I think we’ll have more than 1 WR on the practice squad. So, AGG, Dax, S. Sims & Wright are in competition for that.

Edited by turtle28

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

You think Dax makes it over Harmon? I’m not so sure, Harmon does so many things.

I think Harmon makes it. Not only because of his incredibly strong hands, but he’s also a big strong WR for special teams and he’s a great blocker that Cooley said that they could transition to TE because of that.

I think we’ll have more than 1 WR on the practice squad. So, AGG, Dax, S. Sims & Wright are in competition for that.

I hope Harmon can become a TE, like said I really like him. More WR on the practice squad is fine by me. I do think you can cut S Sims. He had more then enough playing time in a weak position group to show he can play or not

Edited by Dutch DC Football Fan

14 minutes ago, Dutch DC Football Fan said:

I hope Harmon can become a TE, like said I really like him. More WR on the practice squad is fine by me. I do think you can cut S Sims. He had more then enough playing time in a weak position group he can play or not

I had hopes for Harmon or Cam Sims at TE but now that we drafted Bates and signed Sammis Reyes. I think they both make the team. 

Maybe Harmon can be the #2 TE while they are 3 & 4 w/ Reyes basically being inactive all year as he learns and develops.

I was kind of hoping we’d sign a vet #2 TE though like Tyler Eifert, Jesse James or Trey Burton but if Harmon or Cam Sims can do it and put on 20 pounds, I’d love that!

Edited by turtle28

11 hours ago, Dutch DC Football Fan said:

My god this is a crowded position group. It did need an upgrade

Here’s my ranking:

Terry McLaurin

Curtis Samuel

Adam Humphries

Dynami Brown

Cam Sims

Dax Milne

AGG - practise squad 
Kelvin Harmon- cut, even though I really liked his play

Isaiah Wright- cut
Jeff Badet - cut

I would cut Cam Sims and keep Harmon.  Plus I would keep AGG on the active roster and put Milne on the PS.