> 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <

Danger

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

yet I'm way more positive than you during actual gameday threads

I'm not negative. I'm just apathetic at this point. And pretty much sold on Jalen Hurts simply as a lame duck. 

You might be confusing me for some others.

will-smith-shrugs.gif

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm not negative. I'm just apathetic at this point. And pretty much sold on Jalen Hurts simply as a lame duck. 

You might be confusing me for some others.

will-smith-shrugs.gif

I'm negative for not thinking Leal has elite strength? Or for thinking Reagor sucks at everything?

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I'm negative for not thinking Leal has elite strength?

You give up on rookies calling them bums halfway through their rookie season. You always seem to think what you see is what you get. 

You've hyped Booth and Hamilton but elsewise? I don't think you've been positive about anyone else.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

You give up on rookies calling them bums halfway through their rookie season. You always seem to think what you see is what you get. 

You've hyped Booth and Hamilton but elsewise? I don't think you've been positive about anyone else.

list the one's I've been wrong about

I've been positive about Treylon, Thibodeaux, and Devin Lloyd

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Danger said:

Nah, I didn't say you were a jerk. I said you're just not someone who I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the consistent negative nancy takes from.

but hey, you're an Eagles fan. It's pretty par for the course around here frankly I guess.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nah, I didn't say you were a jerk. I said you're just not someone who I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the consistent negative nancy takes from.

We're 2-4. How many happy takes do you have this season? 
I've said Mailata looks good. I've said DeVonta looks good. I've complimented Hurts more than most here. What more do you want? 

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We're 2-4. How many happy takes do you have this season?

3 top 10 picks sounds awesome.
We traded Ertz, I'm appreciative of all he did, but not Goedert can flourish, Ertz can play for a better team, and we get a bit of draft capital in return.
Zech McPherson's looked promising in the preseason.
Josh Sweat has looked good.
Javon Hargrave has looked great.
Rich Gannon has good games and bad games.
Jalen Hurts doesn't make dumb plays too often or try to play hero ball, despite the fact that I think he has a low ceiling.
Kenneth Gainwell seems like he could be a key RB for us moving forward.
Mailata's been good.

Arynn Siposs is legit.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

3 top 10 picks sounds awesome.
We traded Ertz, I'm appreciative of all he did, but not Goedert can flourish, Ertz can play for a better team, and we get a bit of draft capital in return.
Zech McPherson's looked promising in the preseason.
Josh Sweat has looked good.
Javon Hargrave has looked great.
Rich Gannon has good games and bad games.
Jalen Hurts doesn't make dumb plays too often or try to play hero ball, despite the fact that I think he has a low ceiling.
Kenneth Gainwell seems like he could be a key RB for us moving forward.
Mailata's been good.

Really reaching on the bolded.
Rich Gannon is seriously one of your happy takes? He's public enemy #1 imo.
I've echoed all the other sentiments during gameday threads.
Also might be the only person here who thinks Nick shouldn't be fired.

Edited by Jeezla

Jeezla's '21 Happy takes:
DeVonta
Goedert
Sanders looks very good on half his 10 carries.
Gainwell is good (Most of us thought he would be the steal of our draft tho)
Mailata is better than I could have hoped for
Dillard looked worthy of a 3rd round pick in a trade during his time as the starting LT
Nick is actually doing a decent job hiding Hurts deficiencies (but no excuse for how bad we have been in "and goal" situations)
Quez looks like a serviceable deep threat, but still needs to improve his routes
Hargrave is worth every penny
Sweat is a solid pass rusher
I like our Punter, even if last game wasn't his best 
Davion looks improved (still a ways to go tho)
We seem to be healthier in general (physically at least)
Our '22 picks are looking great 
CB class looks very good

Not happy:
Why is Barnett still on this team?
Why is JJAW still on this team? Put Dillard at WR if all they do is block and never get targeted.
Rich Gannon
LB group as a whole
Dickerson. Don't think he'll ever have his pre-surgery explosiveness again. Next year will be more telling, but I think he came back way too fast and ruined his chance of regaining 100% of his pre-injury form.
Reagor
Cox seems to have lost a step a year before I thought it would happen. 
Redzone plays
the run game (or lack of)
QB class looks bad
Cowboys look like they will win the NFCE this year and the next 2 years minimum (but still wont win more than 1 playoff game before going home).
Howie gets to make our '22 picks
Hurts arm strength and accuracy
Our team stinks

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Danger said:

To be fair, we tend to be "too patient" with declaring someone a bust on their rookie season. The notion that you need to wait until year three is outdated. Most of the time when someone looks like a bust his rookie season, he ends up being a bust, specially on this team lacking so much in development.

I have no problem with someone calling Reagor a bust even during last year, he showed us nothing positive. Despite this being just his second year, It is by far more accurate to call him a bust than anything other at this point. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

To be fair, we tend to be "too patient" with declaring someone a bust on their rookie season. The notion that you need to wait until year three is outdated. Most of the time when someone looks like a bust his rookie season, he ends up being a bust, specially on this team lacking so much in development.

I have no problem with someone calling Reagor a bust even during last year, he showed us nothing positive. Despite this being just his second year, It is by far more accurate to call him a bust than anything other at this point. 

Give players at least 2 full seasons IMO.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <