2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

No we beat Zona in a meaningless game that cost us a chance at Bosa.  9ers picked 2nd, Jets 3rd and we were 4th.  

Looking at Mike Mayock's personnel decisions over the years is disturbing. Carr and Bradley really made miracles happen this season, lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Looking at Mike Mayock's personnel decisions over the years is disturbing. Carr and Bradley really made miracles happen this season, lol.

I agree and I don't see any way he comes back after this year.  His FA signings and draft picks were absolutely unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

From what I am hearing, Georgia has a historic D. Also both Bama WR's are out. But yea he didn't look good at all.

Aren't people saying he will be a top three pick in 2023?  Bama is littered with talent all over the field and if he looks like that against a college D imagine what he will look like as a top three pick on a dumpster fire team in the NFL?  I was not impressed at all with his game tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I haven't watched much college football this year but Bryce Young won the Heisman? LOL  

If only you extended the same courtesy to Bryce Young that you do to Derek Carr. I can’t understand how anybody could watch that game and not walk away impressed by Young. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Aren't people saying he will be a top three pick in 2023?  Bama is littered with talent all over the field and if he looks like that against a college D imagine what he will look like as a top three pick on a dumpster fire team in the NFL?  I was not impressed at all with his game tonight. 

Bryce Young lost like his 3 top WR going up against the best defense in college football history, lol.

• Like 2

The Georgia D is considered one of the best defenses in NCAA history. That man was under extreme duress  all night and suffered through terrible receiver play once Williams got hurt. My only conclusion is that you either have no idea what you are watching or you have zero circumstantial context. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Bryce Young lost like his 3 top WR going up against the best defense in college football history, lol.

Like I said if he looks like that against a college D that doesn't bode well if he is drafted to an NFL team with little Wr talent.  The backup Bama WR's are better than most college team starting WR's. He threw 57 times tonight with 1 TD and 2 INT's and he is the best Qb in college football? 

Are you saying he needs a stacked roster to look good?  LOL

Like I said if he looks like that against a college D that doesn't bode well if he is drafted to an NFL team with little Wr talent.  The backup Bama WR's are better than most college team starting WR's. He threw 57 times tonight with 1 TD and 2 INT's and he is the best Qb in college football? 

Are you saying he needs a stacked roster to look good?  LOL

Derek Carr absolutely folded in Fresno State's bowl game as an upperclassman with Adams, the best WR in the NFL. Texas Tech was 5-7 and didn't even make a bowl game in Mahomes final season, hasn't hurt him or Kliff that much in the NFL. 

• Like 1