2022 Draft Talk

swede700

18 hours ago, battle2heaven said:

Monday Mock

1st - CB Derek Stingley

2nd - Edge Arnold Ebiketie

3rd - WR Alec Pierce

5th - TE Charlie Kolar

I'd love this draft - Arnold Ebiketie is turning into a draft crush of mine. With the new staff wanting to move Z Smith around the formation I think he'd be a total beast as a situational pass rusher coming off the edge for a season or two. The thing is I'm not sure he'll be there when we pick in the 2nd.

4 hours ago, viking said:

I'd love this draft - Arnold Ebiketie is turning into a draft crush of mine. With the new staff wanting to move Z Smith around the formation I think he'd be a total beast as a situational pass rusher coming off the edge for a season or two. The thing is I'm not sure he'll be there when we pick in the 2nd.

He could be, might not be. He's supposed to go around that range so I tried to stick to players in that draft area. They all could be gone by the Vikings pick!

21 hours ago, solidvikingfan said:

I love Tre Webb as a prospect, really liked him on San Jose State before he transferred, curious what his 40 is but he looks the part and plays with good technique.  I have him as a 7th round pick to Minnesota right now but could go higher than that but most likely a late rounder.

14 hours ago, viking said:

Yeah the Browns need another DE possibly unless they resign Clowney and Ebiketie could be a good fit there.  

Unless teams still have a concern about his lack of play-time and injuries the last 2 years, they should safely be out of the running again for Stingley, unless they want to move up for him.  That still does leave the door open for Sauce to fall a little (unless Washington takes him a spot ahead) or they could move on a WR.  

Edited by swede700