Raiders 2021 Schedule

NYRaider

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Which means we go 8-9 or better like I'm saying... not 6-11 like NY thinks, and not 6-11/7-10 like the General fan (Non Raider fans) consensus is. Most general fans predicted us 5-11 in 2019 and 6-10 in 2020. 

but what about 2018 and 2017 where we underperformed? those dont count?

On 5/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, drfrey13 said:

Tory James was a good #3 with Allen and Woodson.  Safeties sucked between Turner and Woodson.  Have to imagine if we had Turner in 2000 and Siragusa does not take Gannon out on purpose we stand a much better chance of advancing that year.  It makes me sad every time I think about Turner.  He would have been 51 now and that is still really young.

Tony went full flapjack pancake and ended our season. Advance and Gruden doesn't get traded and we win that SB too. 

10 hours ago, Turnobili said:

by 0.5 both times

Yes they had us at O/U 6.5 and we won 7 games in 2019 and they had us at O/U 7.5 and we won 8 games in 2020. We're at O/U 7.5 so to assume that we go 7-10 or 6-11 is definitely a realistic possibility with the bookies. 

5 hours ago, Turnobili said:

He says most fans predicted 5-11 in 2019, we finished 7-9, while most fans predicted 6-10 in 2020, we finished 8-8 and easily could've been 6-10 if it weren't for late game miracles. I have us at 6-11 or 7-10, could we overachieve and go 8-9 or 9-8? It's possible but we could definitely be a 6-7 win team.

14 hours ago, Turnobili said:

2018 was a rebuilding year, I bet the under that year as well. I’ve gotten the O/U correct for the Raiders every year except 2017, dating back to 2015. So, 5-1. And I predict us to have at least 8 wins this season. 

15 hours ago, G said:

Tony went full flapjack pancake and ended our season. Advance and Gruden doesn't get traded and we win that SB too. 

Goose flop (Which the announcer in the game was even angry about), Tuck rule, and Gruden bowl.  3 straight years we had a good shot to win it all and easily could have made it to the Super Bowl.  Completely change the trajectory of this team because we would have had good FAs wanting to play here instead of overpaying.  Could have kept the coaching staff together and with good vets the rookies have a better chance of developing.  Most people think it started with the Tuck Rule.  It was actually the Tony's.  Siragusa's flop and Anthony Dorsett's worst angle in football history.

I forgot that it was a 3rd and 18.  Better angle and he still stops him 5 yards short of the 1st.

• Like 1