• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Mavericks in 4
    • Mavericks in 5
    • Mavericks in 6
    • Mavericks in 7

One thing that has concerned me about the Clippers all season is that they really don't have anyone that can score outside of Leonard and George. And with George typically transforming into Pandemic P in the playoffs, Kawhi is going to have to go off to keep them in games. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

One thing that has concerned me about the Clippers all season is that they really don't have anyone that can score outside of Leonard and George. And with George typically transforming into Pandemic P in the playoffs, Kawhi is going to have to go off to keep them in games. 

To be fair they shot the best from 3PT since the 15-16 Warriors and that's with George and Leonard especially missing a lot of games too.

They just couldn't miss this year. Ty Lue deserves credit for that and obviously the addition of Ibaka for Trez, but yeah. 

I've always been suspicious of it and knew it would come down somewhat in the playoffs, because the atmosphere/pressure is just different and teams are playing more locked in D.