• Jazz in 4
    • Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Grizzles in 4
    • Grizzles in 5
    • Grizzles in 6
    • Grizzles in 7

MEM made a game of it at the end but IMO their insistence on continuing to chuck up 3's that clanked off the rim - when a higher % 2pt and/or a 3pt play could have kept them in the game or given them the lead.....oh well. Opportunity lost.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Can we finally admit I was right and the pelicans should've taken Ja over Zion.

Ja and the Pelicans roster would be NASTY

Meh. Even with Ja's performances they beat us by 3 without Mitchell and lost the next two by double digits when he played. Ja was -22 tonight.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Give Ja real help. JJ not ready

That's just one of the unfortunate things for the Grizzles as a small market team. JJJ might develop into something and I like Clarke/Bane but they'll never be able to attract a high profile free agent. And now that they're a low seeded playoff team/late lottery type team it's going to be hard for them to acquire another legit talent to pair with Ja.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Meh. Even with Ja's performances they beat us by 3 without Mitchell and lost the next two by double digits when he played. Ja was -22 tonight.

I mean jazz are the first seed for a reason and he’s still young AF but my point during the draft was take the friggin ball handler. We’ve seen the oden over KD, Ayton over Luka results.

On the Jazz… they really impressed me last night. I didn’t think beforehand they had enough talent to win the chip but I think they could get it done this year.