Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Weird… you put Kerrigan back in his natural 3-4 roll and the man jumps to a late 1st rounder 

Finally get a selection today 🙌🏼! Thank you for all the reaches and keeping 60% of the BB intact! Much love 

Do you think that, in S21, Kerrigan outplayed his 3rd round draft position from the S21 draft?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

9 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Weird… you put Kerrigan back in his natural 3-4 roll and the man jumps to a late 1st rounder 

Finally get a selection today 🙌🏼! Thank you for all the reaches and keeping 60% of the BB intact! Much love 

You’re still going to suck

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I haven't decided on a defensive front.

Do you think that, in S21, Kerrigan outplayed his 3rd round draft position from the S21 draft?

Very solid season, but hard to say he outplayed it. I had Suggs on the other side for a 9th, who was pretty close in performance 

9 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

You’re still going to suck

48 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Very solid season, but hard to say he outplayed it. I had Suggs on the other side for a 9th, who was pretty close in performance 

This is where I struggle. (And I'm new, so there's that.)

In the S21 draft, there were 10 "edge" players drafted before Kerrigan: Ngakoue, Graham, Griffen, Ingram, Allen, Flowers, Hendrickson, Houston, Clowney and Chubb. (I did my best to get them all. If I missed one, it was not intentional.) Kerrigan handily outperformed all of the ones not in bold.

Using the benefit of hindsight, he either outplayed his 3rd round position, or those eight players were reaches, right?

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In the S21 draft, there were 10 "edge" players drafted before Kerrigan: Ngakoue, Graham, Griffen, Ingram, Allen, Flowers, Hendrickson, Houston, Clowney and Chubb. (I did my best to get them all. If I missed one, it was not intentional.) Kerrigan handily outperformed all of the ones not in bold.

Using the benefit of hindsight, he either outplayed his 3rd round position, or those eight players were reaches, right?

It's taboo to name drop.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

A lot of it also depends of scheme and the aggressiveness in the sliders as well. Players performances can really vary from season to season depending on how they are used. Sometimes bad teams that have nothing to lose jack their aggressiveness way up and they get over inflated stats for sacks and TO's but they also give up a massive amount of yards 

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

A lot of it also depends of scheme and the aggressiveness in the sliders as well. Players performances can really vary from season to season depending on how they are used. Sometimes bad teams that have nothing to lose jack their aggressiveness way up and they get over inflated stats for sacks and TO's but they also give up a massive amount of yards 

Beautiful. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you!