Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

showtime

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

Did you do the challenge mode and get the RYNO yet? That's where the real fun begins. Especially since you can get unlimited health and unlimited ammo from the Gold Bolts this time around.

I got the RYNO during my first play through of the game.

I haven't done anything with challenge mode yet. I literally just beat the game. I loved it.

17 minutes ago, showtime said:

I got the RYNO during my first play through of the game.

I haven't done anything with challenge mode yet. I literally just beat the game. I loved it.

Where is the final Spybot in the Zurkies? I still can't find it.

Nevermind. I just googled it. I feel like an idiot. I'm totally getting my RYNO now. And yes, there's a lot of stuff that I still haven't finished. Like the Craigger bears and maxing weapons and such.

Edited by scar988

30 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Nevermind. I just googled it. I feel like an idiot. I'm totally getting my RYNO now. And yes, there's a lot of stuff that I still haven't finished. Like the Craigger bears and maxing weapons and such.

Those arena challenges right? Some of them I couldn't do at first, so I had to come back after I had way more health and upgraded the weapons to finish lol

But yea, I haven't found all the bears and haven't maxed out a bunch of weapons.

17 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Got this included in the PS5 package deal - will literally be my first R&C experience.   Looking forward to it, given the reviews.  

Because you're getting a PS5, if you get or have PSN+ you will have access to the PS Collection. Tons of great games in there, but the 2016 Ratchet and Clank is apart of that. That's how I played R&C the first time. I beat that game like a week before Rift Apart came out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

Because you're getting a PS5, if you get or have PSN+ you will have access to the PS Collection. Tons of great games in there, but the 2016 Ratchet and Clank is apart of that. That's how I played R&C the first time. I beat that game like a week before Rift Apart came out.

Thx for the heads up, I'll probably give that a go.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Got this included in the PS5 package deal - will literally be my first R&C experience.   Looking forward to it, given the reviews.  

39 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Thx for the heads up, I'll probably give that a go.

Definitely worth giving it a go. It's a remake of the first ever game with a storyline that's pretty close. It's a lot of fun. I just hope they give us more than one R&C this gen.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm sure they will. This game is so well received that I wouldn't be shocked to see another one within 3-5 years.

Hopefully every year like they did for the PS2. It was so much better the first 4 years when it was game, game, game, game. PS3 was the same way for the first 3 years. Then PS4, we get a launch title and NOTHING for like 6 years. 

12 hours ago, scar988 said:

Hopefully every year like they did for the PS2. It was so much better the first 4 years when it was game, game, game, game. PS3 was the same way for the first 3 years. Then PS4, we get a launch title and NOTHING for like 6 years. 

Such is the way of things. like showtime said if this does well I'm sure we'll see another one in 2024-5 (which will still be before Elder Scrolls 6 lol)

Edited by JBURGE

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Such is the way of things. like showtime said if this does well I'm sure we'll see another one in 2024-5 (which will still be before Elder Scrolls 6 lol)

If I'm being honest here, the storyline was a good 4 planets shorter than a normal storyline. They could have given us more had they chosen to do so. 

23 minutes ago, scar988 said:

If I'm being honest here, the storyline was a good 4 planets shorter than a normal storyline. They could have given us more had they chosen to do so. 

Yeah I saw that reviewers generally said it was shorter than expected. That's what you get now when everything is picked apart, more detail and less content

28 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yeah I saw that reviewers generally said it was shorter than expected. That's what you get now when everything is picked apart, more detail and less content

They basically backtrack to 3-4 planets a couple times instead of just adding more planets. But that's fine.