Los Angeles Clippers Fear SF Kawhi Leonard Has Torn ACL

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, beekay414 said:

See, now you're talking out of your *** again. You don't watch Bucks basketball. That's for certain. Donte was an anchor on this team. Losing him threw a massive wrench into how we operate. He may not be a "name" but he's an integral part to this squad. 

So is Caruso. Doesn't mean losing him is on par with a star player.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

So is Caruso. Doesn't mean losing him is on par with a star player.

First off, I said the loss was huge for us. Didn't say it was comparable to losing a star. Sometimes, just sometimes, reading comprehension is necessary towards having a conversation. 

And Caruso's a ******* bum lol. Not even comparable to Donte whatsoever.

First off, I said the loss was huge for us. Didn't say it was comparable to losing a star. Sometimes, just sometimes, reading comprehension is necessary towards having a conversation. 

And Caruso's a ******* bum lol. Not even comparable to Donte whatsoever.

He defended and shot better than Donte this year. Deal with it.

And, I never said you said it was comparable to losing a star. I just said it wasn't a huge loss like what some of these other teams have suffered in my original post which you responded to all defensive.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And I'm shocked the white player gets compared to the white player lol

Donte is more along the lines of our KCP, not Caruso. Pat Connaughton is our Caruso lol.

You just compared a white player to white player. Lol what?

Caruso is a better defender than both those fools.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

He defended and shot better than Donte this year. Deal with it.

And, I never said you said it was comparable to losing a star. I just said it wasn't a huge loss like what some of these other teams have suffered in my original post which you responded to all defensive.

Because it was a huge loss regardless of what you wanna think. Losing a starter and integral part of your system in the playoffs is a huge loss. You've just proven you don't watch Bucks basketball is all. It is what it is. 

I'm not about to have a revolving door conversation with you because you can't comprehend something.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Because it was a huge loss regardless of what you wanna think. Losing a starter and integral part of your system in the playoffs is a huge loss. You've just proven you don't watch Bucks basketball is all. It is what it is. 

I'm not about to have a revolving door conversation with you because you can't comprehend something.

You keep saying "huge" and that should be reserved for star players. 

I never said losing a starter isn't significant. Just stop.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Oh, Jesus Christ, now you're going to argue semantics? lol 

Look back at the original post you quoted and got your panties in a bunch over. It’s you that’s arguing semantics. Never said Donte wasn’t a loss that’s notable it’s just not on the level of what others have lost besides the Hawks and I don’t consider them contenders for a title rn.

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, name wise, no it doesn't "seem" like a big loss but for what we do, it was a huge loss. Now we have to rely on Pat Connaughton and have to play guys like Elijah Bryant small minutes to fill his role. Massive downgrade on both accounts. Pat has his moments but he doesn't offer the defensive ability and the consistent grinding effort that Donte does. Every team, sans the Hawks, are dealing with stuff out of the norm.

Hawks lost Deandre Hunter and even Trae is banged up.

Donte was definitely a loss but other teams have dealt with more. I mean every year teams lose key contributors but if you lose your best or second player, you are usually f'd. You can make up for a loss like Donte's.

BK, LAL, LAC, PHO, DEN etc have dealt with bigger losses. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Look back at the original post you quoted and got your panties in a bunch over. It’s you that’s arguing semantics. Never said Donte wasn’t a loss that’s notable it’s just not on the level of what others have lost besides the Hawks and I don’t consider them contenders for a title rn.

*says losing Donte isn't a big loss*
*Later says "I didn't say it wasn't a significant loss*

Definition of significant: sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy.

Keep it up